What is my User ID?
Important information about passwords:
All HFCC Passwords are the same:
- WebAdvisor, Ucompass, Novell, and HAWK e-mail systems all have the same user name and password. If you change or reset the password for one of these systems, then all other systems will now use that new password.
Returning Students and Faculty – Follow these steps:
New Students – Follow these steps:
- You are provided with a temporary password. Your temporary password should be the four-digit month and day (not year) of your birth, (e.g. if your birthday is January 7 your password would be 0107.) You may use this password only two (2) times. After that you will be locked out of the system.
- Establish your new password now: HFCC Password Self Service
- After you change your password, go immediately to the Challenge Questions set-up page. This will make it easy to reset your password should you ever forget it.
- If you cannot log in to the password manager, try using the one-time account activation service.
For more support with your HFCC username and password you may:
- Submit a trouble ticket at https://dvc.hfcc.net/trouble/acs-user-ticket
- Visit the HFCC Help Desk website
- Contact the Data and Voice HelpDesk by calling 313.845.6345